- Faculty and Administrator Modules in Higher Education (FAME)
- Georgia Tech Research on Accessible Distance Education (GRADE)
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Web Accessibility Initiative
2. Printed Resources:
- Bowe, F. G. (2000). Universal design in education: Teaching nontraditional students. Westport, CT: Bergin & Garvey
- Ouellett, M. L. (2004). Faculty development and universal instructional design. Equity & Excellence in Education, 37, 135-144.
- Shaw, S., Scott, S., & McGuire, J. (2001). Teaching college students with learning disabilities. ERIC Digest #e618 . Arlington , VA : Council for Exceptional Children.
- Silver, P., Bourke, A., & Strehorn, K. C. (1998). Universal instruction design in higher education: An approach for inclusion. Equity & Excellence in Education, 31(2), 47-51.